Download the Little Miss-Mr Turkey Festival Application Here.
This event will take place, Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
Who can enter?
*All girls and boys in grades K-1—Attending Danville or East Knox School Districts.
What do participants need to do?
1. Present a personal drawing on a poster board of one of the three things below:
1. Most favorite event at the Turkey Festival.
3. Something that is special to them.
(Parents please do not complete the poster for your child; they will not be judged on the poster drawing. Questions may be asked by our MC about the pictures that they draw).
2. Wear their Turkey Festival T-shirt (choose below), jean shorts, skirts or pants and bring their finished poster to the Thursday evening contest.
*Wednesday June 12, 2013 @ 6:00pm – (be there 15 min prior to 6:00pm for sign in).
*Danville Memorial Park – gather @ the main stage of the 2013 Turkey Festival.
How to Enter?
- An entry fee of $8.00 is due with entry form – money covers the cost of the T-shirt. (Decals are donated by Hull’s Sportswear in Danville)
- Complete entry form and turn this in as instructed.
- T-Shirts available for pick up at:
*Hulls Sportswear in Danville prior to contest (599-7577-Closed on Thurs.).
*Thursday evening the night of the contest fifteen minutes before contest you may get your shirt from myself at the Stage.
Deadline to enter Wednesday June 5th -please have form returned by this date.
Turkey Festival Parade is on Saturday June 15th
*All participants are invited to be in the Turkey Festival Parade. They will ride on a float provided by the Killbuck Savings Bank.
*Gather at 4:00pm in the parade line on Plum Street, Danville.
Awards for contestants:
*All contestants will receive bag of goodies and can ride on a float in the parade on
Saturday June 15th.
*The Miss and Mr. will receive, crown, flower/tractor (respectively), gift certificates and
one day ride band at Turkey Festival.
*Miss and Mr, First and second place winners will receive gift certificates and other
Questions? Call Dawna Stephens 740-504-8912 or Sarah Boeshart 599-7970.